.

gold up to $1690 today! want some UPDATE

SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I'm offering to hold yesterdays spot price of $1655/oz for up to 1 ounce of carded and certified gold 1 oz bullion bar or 2.5gr bars (9 available for $130 each).
with free shipping (insurance extra) you just made 35 bucks in the 5 minutes it will take for me to list an auction for you!! thats $420/hour!!![;)]
let me know
thanks
tom

Comments

  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    really?
    no interest at under current spot price, with free shipping??
    what do i need to do to sell it?
    add a box off ammo for free?[;)]


    tom
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,110 ******
    edited November -1
    Some of us have no money to invest in metals. I know I don't.
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    i cant pay my bills as it is, i certainly cant afford to be investing/speculating at this time.

    if i was in a different place, i would certainly buy from you however.
  • kannoneerkannoneer Member Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gold is too risky. All my spare money is invested in a Guatemalan monkey ranch.
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kannoneer
    Gold is too risky. All my spare money is invested in a Guatemalan monkey ranch.
    That right there is a sure fire bet. I say all the time you just can't go wrong with them Guatemalian monkiey ranches.I just wish I had gotten in on the ground floor.[:D]
  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    Sartacus , i will take the other four 2.5 grams of gold bar ingots
    for 520.00 .
    can't buy postal MO until Tuesday or i could send personal check
    tomorrow/today (forgot it's 4 AM ).

    Let me know[;)]
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    NOAH,
    you got the last four 2.5 gr gold for $520/shipped/insured.
    9 total for $1170 total.
    personal check is fine.
    thanks!
    tom
    BTW, you're getting closer to the 31 grams/oz. and NOAH is my god son's name, so, would you like to trade what you've won for what's behind door number one?[:)]
    here's the deal, one time only:
    your 22.5 grams plus $280 gets you one of the 1 ounce bars.
    that's one ounce gold for $1450, if i'm doing the math right. $240 under yesterdays spot price.

    only 'cause I like you....[:D]
    let me know
    tom
  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    already sent you 650 so i will owe you 800 as of right now? DONE DEAL. will mail check today. Verify this deal on here and let me know when you will post auction if it is all correct.

    AND A BIG THANK YOU[;)],
    NOAHquote:Originally posted by Spartacus
    NOAH,
    you got the last four 2.5 gr gold for $520/shipped/insured.
    9 total for $1170 total.
    personal check is fine.
    thanks!
    tom
    BTW, you're getting closer to the 31 grams/oz. and NOAH is my god son's name, so, would you like to trade what you've won for what's behind door number one?[:)]
    here's the deal, one time only:
    your 22.5 grams plus $280 gets you one of the 1 ounce bars.
    that's one ounce gold for $1450, if i'm doing the math right. $240 under yesterdays spot price.

    only 'cause I like you....[:D]
    let me know
    tom
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    OK, so we trade your little gold pieces, plus $800 for a 1 ounce certified/carded PAMP bar, right?
    Deal.
    A check for the difference is OK.
    let me figure out how to list this an auction for the difference......I want us both protected by the GB system.
    Thanks!
    tom
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    I now have nine carded/certified 2.5 gram gold bullion for sale at thursdays spot price of $130
    each ($1655/ounce)
    gold closed at $1690 yesterday!
    I'll hold the $1655 price until monday 0800 for any GB members.

    tom
  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    is that the PAMP credit SUISSE you said in the first posting?
    done deal if so.keep me posted

    good move Spartacus now you can sell the small ones too ,faster[;)]quote:Originally posted by Spartacus
    OK, so we trade your little gold pieces, plus $800 for a 1 ounce certified/carded PAMP bar, right?
    Deal.
    A check for the difference is OK.
    let me figure out how to list this an auction for the difference......I want us both protected by the GB system.
    Thanks!
    tom
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:is that the PAMP credit SUISSE you said in the first posting?

    yep carded and certified.
    the little ones are carded and certified as well, but not credit suisse.

    tom
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by austin20
    quote:Originally posted by kannoneer
    Gold is too risky. All my spare money is invested in a Guatemalan monkey ranch.
    That right there is a sure fire bet. I say all the time you just can't go wrong with them Guatemalian monkiey ranches.I just wish I had gotten in on the ground floor.[:D]

    You have obviously never been on the ground floor of a Guatamalan Monkey Ranch. Knee deep in monkey poop.

    Always enter from the second floor or higher. A word to the wise.



    Tom, do you have anything left??
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:Tom, do you have anything left??

    besides the 9 pcs of 2.5 gram gold at $130 each. I have a presentation case of 10 one ounce silver bars, under spot, at $300/shipped. ($280 for you!) SOLD
    also have a 1 ounce PAMP Credit Suisse gold bar that I will let go for $1550 for the next 12 hours only. (that's $140 BELOW spot price!!)
    and don't forget the two riffles listed in a separate post. SOLD
    I'm in the mood to deal....


    tom
  • KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If bigoutside doesn't take the 10 bars of silver I would like a chance at them.
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:f bigoutside doesn't take the 10 bars of silver I would like a chance at them.

    sorry, already gone.


    tom
  • cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,416
    edited November -1
    Email sent on the 1 oz
Sign In or Register to comment.