In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Made the Front Page of the Deseret News.........

RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
If you don't think "Big Brother" is watching, you could be very badly mistaken.........

My Complaints regarding an "invasion of my privacy" are going to be addressed. Here's a link to the article:

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,590040005,00.html

I'm sure glad this part of Homeland Security is making me safer!!!! I feel so Safe that I can't hardly...............!

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!

Comments

• Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    So you going to spread the wealth with the rest of us.[:)]

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not sure how that will play out.......haven't decided on which of the "ambulance chasers" can do it best! Paper just came out and they've only begun to arrive...............

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you stirred up a hornets nest.
    WAY TO GO. [:D]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    End-Run my * - this is blatant information gathering[}:)][}:)][:(], and contracted out to criminals to boot[:0][:(!][:(!] They better take the name PATRIOT off that act they got going on - maybe replace it with Gestapo...[:(!][:(!][:(!]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    How is MATRIX not a violation of the 1974 privacy laws?

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what sort of credit limit did AE give you????????

[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

[:D]

Merc

Insignia?

Nos nullus habitum rancidum insignia!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    You are now officially my hero!

Tear them a new one!!!

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing with us. By the way, you dont look like I had you pictured, but then who does?

"Never argue with an idiot.... They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

"I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem."

Ryan
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    remember a few years ago when the govt. did the national census? Under penalty of fine and imprisonment we were all forced to provide that detailed and personal information to the govt.. Of course the census bureau (branch of govt.) pledged that all the info would be confidential. So just for grins when I listed my full name I threw the letter "Q" in as my middle name/inital. Now Q is such an odd middle inital you would think that it would never even accidently be connected with my name.

But here is the funny part. I have received several advertisments in the mail (I still have them) that addresses me using the "Q" as my middle inital. I called this to the attention of the local newspaper but no once cares.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Congratulations-you flushed out a rat!

rats.gif

Gun_smokes.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This has NOT been an easy thing.......daily for about six weeks..... The Department of Motor Vehicles took my Original Complaint and said they would get back to me....Left me a number to call. I called numerous times since then and get "Voice Mail" but no one ever has returned my calls. It's possible they may begin to return them on Monday, HUH???

I don't think they anticipated anyone would continue until "everyone" ended up in the bucket.......Hahahahaha! This started on Thursday, then more on Friday, and now this about my Complaint. So Far, the Utah State Legislature is in an uproar as is the Governor.....all over the fact the now "Ex-Governor Leavitt" who is now the Head of the Federal Environmental Protection Agency, started this MATRIX" thing without telling anyone about it.........When they, (Governor and Legislators), heard about this on Thursday and Friday, the Governor "suspended MATRIX" pending the outcome of the call for Public Hearings.

Side note here......Ex-Governor Leavitt is and has been unavailable to comment until he was cornered and refused any comment referring any questions about his actions to the Utah State Administrators......

I'm beginning to wonder what Bush "Rewarded Ex-Governor Leavitt" for because he "resigned his governorship" to take the Job at the EPA.

Thanks for the support you fine folks....it is appreciated. I think Monday may be an interesting Day........

• Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Forgive me Paul but I always pictured you as bald.

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Naw.....Got plenty of hair.....just Old and Fat........