In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Harrisburg GunShow

M.OpaliskiM.Opaliski Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Chime in if you're in ...10:30am, NRA Booth, be there or be square.
Support your RKBA ... MatthewNRA Life MemberTalk Radio Junkie opaliski@hotmail.com TheFirearmsEnthusiast

Comments

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ahh man. I have family coming over on Saturday. I am trying to talk my brother into going with me, but its going to take some arm twisting. Hope I get to see you all there.
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm there. Got the day off work and everything.By the way, what is the easiest way to get there from the Silver Spring area? I-270 or I-95?
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."[This message has been edited by Mark II (edited 12-03-2001).]
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    MarkII.....I'd go up 95 to the Balt. beltway, around the beltway (toward Towson) pick up 83N to Harrisburg. (About 115 miles)The other way would be to take 70 to Hagerstown and pick up 81N to HBG. (About 140 miles)Don't know which would be better for you. One's shorter, the other's faster.Mudge the tour director
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Look for a guy at the NRA booth at 10:30am wearing an Elizabeth, NJ police cap. I'll be under it Looking forward to meeting THIS crew, lol.-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Mudge, that is what mapquest was telling me, but I thought I'd get a second opinion. I've had problems with them before, you know.
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    M.OpaliskiM.Opaliski Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BTT
    Support your RKBA ... MatthewNRA Life MemberTalk Radio Junkie opaliski@hotmail.com TheFirearmsEnthusiast