In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SEE?

OLLIE#1OLLIE#1 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
I JUST USED THIS SAME PASSWORD AND USERNAME TO TRY TO BID ON SOME ITEMS AND WAS REFUSED ENTRY.WHAT'S GOING ON? THIS IBN'T THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED,

Comments

• Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have to sign up on the auction site seperatly from the discussion board.WOODS[This message has been edited by woodsrunner (edited 03-01-2002).]
  • Options
    Big TimberBig Timber Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The buying/selling part of this site is a separate entity from the discussion forums. Added security I guess.BT
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    I went to the auction site and had it send you your user name and password. The user name is not the same as the one you are using to post here on these forums.The reason for the double registration is that the auction software is very modern and written by GB Holdings. These forums are creaky old CGI scripts that were bought years ago. The forums are scheduled for an update but unless the forum software is customized there isn't a way to have the forums use the auction site user info.
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And don't feel lonesome, your not the first person to run into that problem, but most of the time it is the other way around. People on the auction side have trouble posting here.
    Have Gun, will travel