In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

10/22 gattling gun

danildanil Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
ok here is the picture. This was brought up in the Jeepsunlimited.com forum. I know it's a 10/22, but they asked if it was legal. I am thinkin it is, since you have to turn the crank to make it fire instead of holding down the trigger in a full auto. here is the actual post: http://forums.jeepsunlimited.com/ubb/Forum18/HTML/011921.html Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of those shows up at the regular gunshows I participate in. The gun is legal and if not then the local ATF agent who is always at the shows would have done something by now.
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is legal in Fla. I saw one at a shop one day, couldn't afford it. Figured on just building it, so over the years I worked on it a little at a time. Got the base built, and started working on gun holder/ trigger mechanism. Then I found that part at a gunshop here. Forty dollars later I had the hardest part to build in my hand. Still looking for the ventilated barrel shrouds and the front sight. Mine is a Calico Two-twenty-two model. They also made one for the M-1 carbine. Lots more money for the guns. Have a pair of 10-22's waiting on me to get off my butt and finish it.
    Have Gun, will travel[This message has been edited by sandman2234 (edited 11-14-2001).]