In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone see the movie "Valentine" ?

Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
This was one of those slasher films based on Valentines day,with 4 female friends getting stalked and murdered by the villian.Well what bothered me so much was at a point in the movie where one girl already had her throat slashed and two of her friends were talking saying how scared for their lives.Girl one says,"My father has a gun up in his study that we could get" at which point girl #2 says "No way we'll really get ourselves killed that way".Then of course at the end of the movie the evil gun apparently saves the days until we discover that the person who shot the "Villian" was actually the villian himself,thus making the gun a weapon of the evil person in the story. I had to get this off my chest because it truly made me sick,the amount of brainwashing that the Hollywood Liberal SCUM spew.The funny part is that in almost every one of those slasher movies if every character in the movie carried concealed,the movie would be over before you ate half of your milk duds,RANT MODE OFF,Thanks,Josey.

Comments

• Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Josey, of course Hollywood won't show one of the main characters in a horror movie carrying concealed. Where would the ratings come from? The movie would only be the length of an average TV commercial. I wouldn't pay the price of a movie ticket to see something only 30 seconds long. Besides, positive gun use would go against what the liberal studios and the politicians are trying to get everyone to believe. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I can say is keep watching the Simpons. Creator Matt Groening is the Right Wing Blue Blooded Gun Toating creator and you'll always see cool little pro-gun bits in the animation. When Maggie gets scanned across the cash register in the opening credits the register reads, NRA4EVER... now that is cooooool!