In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oscars, did you watch?

ibtruknibtrukn Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Just proves that there are more horses * than horses. I looked at this drivel for maybe 20 minutes and came to the not so subtle conclusion that most of the aformentioned were there that nite. You may wonder why this is more than one of my few an far between "shots". And I will tell you why, in my NSHO. If you recall, a few years ago when the AIDS thing was front page everywhere, these same people, to a man (or woman), wore a red ribbon somewhere on their clothes and much was said about the Aids "plague". This is fine and I have nothing against that. BUt Sunday nite, did you see ONE American flag pin or ONE red, white, and blue ribbon being worn by ANYBODY? Was there any mention of 911? and the several thousand innocent men, women, and children who died in a matter of minutes? If there was, I was long gone from this total tank of B S! And these people would like us to BELIEVE them when they spout their liberal left wing agenda. I THINK NOT !! PS, for those of you who still believe that you can get a straight truthfull newscast from the major networks, I would suggest you read "Bias" by Bernard Goldberg. It opened my eyes; what I thot might be, is!

Comments

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is almost nothing I care less about than Hollywood celebrities. So, nope, I didn't watch it.
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had it on while I was doing an emergency program debug. A bigger bunch of sanctimonious, self-righteous, self-absorbed, self-congratulating people I have never seen! Limousine Liberals the lot of them. And I love good "films". We'd all be better off if they would shut up, sit down, and let their work speak for itself.
  • Options
    jhj370jhj370 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watchef 5 minutes, saw whoopi and cameran diaz and sprinted to the bathroom to puke. Why do people try so hard to look so ugly? Yuck!
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually I think they did have a moment of silence for the 9-11 victims...