In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bummed Out

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Mrs njretcop is bummed out!!

She tried to register, but the registration code was not emailed to her. When she went to re-register, it said the name and password are already in use. Can you say "Catch 22?"

Anyway she gave up and went to watch her Monday night TV lineup.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Do you have a mail filter? I have one that my service provider installed. It catches E-mails like thos from GB. It thinks thay are Suspicious E-Mail
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,067
    edited November -1
    I don't think you can register 2 user names from the same address. You have to get a seperate email account

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one