In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Giveaways

TazmuttTazmutt Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
They sure do bring'em out of the woodwork. You have people who just sign up for giveaways, and people who never participate in anyway with this board until there is a giveaway.

I won't say any names but you can click the name of some of the posters, and the only posts they make are in giveaways. Shame on you people! Participate with the rest of us, not just to get "free" stuff.

[:(!]

Comments

• TazmuttTazmutt Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are y'all still doing the giveaways ? I was looking for some stuff as I was rounding stuff up and remembered I had given some of it away. It took me a while to remember what happened to my Moosburg slugster bbl [:)]

"A Fear of Weapons is a sign of Retarded Sexual
    and Emotional Maturity" Sigmund Freud
    "MOLON LABE !"
    edited November -1
    Some people are "Indian Givers" and they suck[V]
    edited November -1
    I am new here and I have noticed a number of members having giveaways when they reach a certain number of posts. Could you please explain to me when, (i.e. which # posts), and how, and what do you giveaway. THANKS
    edited November -1
    I've noticed giveaways from members as they reach different numbers of posts. Being new, could someone please bring me up to speed on this tradition. Do all members perticipate, and how do you decide on a winner. Also, what items are appropriate to give as a prize.

Thanks [:)]

M-X Coordinates:
    Lat: 35 41 N
    Long: 51 25 E
    - BOOM -
    edited November -1
    Why do people enter the giveaways and then never check back to see if they won??? This is the second one in a row where this has happened. I'm beginning to think they are more trouble then they are worth.
    edited November -1
    I've been fortunate enough to win twice now on giveaways; a 1270 stock and forend from 4 Wheeler, and a code reader from Barto. Thanks, Danny and Gary --- both items meant very much to me, and I truly appreciate them. I am looking for something special to giveaway here, too --- and will post it soon.

Jim
    edited November -1
    I wanted to know if all the winners of my giveaways have got their gifts yet?mwhat do you think of them.
    Brownie
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well welcome back!!! Long time no see. Has the taxidermy business been that steady? Now that you've returned you know you're not allowed to leave again. That's in the rules.

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,067
    edited November -1
    Hey TM Long time no see
    there are still little giveaways going on but no one wants to step up and run a big one. I guess I was the only one dumbbrave enough to shoulder that burden. Welcome back and hey maybe you will run the next one[:D][:D]

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one