In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anybody own a Buckmark?

4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
edited September 2002 in General Discussion
Any of you guys own a Browning Buckmark? If so, how do you like it, hows it shoot and where can you get extra mags cheap?

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dont own one but Ive shot my cousins enough to form an opinion of it.First I'm used to shooting the Ruger 22/45 4 in Bull barrel,or a MK II.But after several boxes of shells I adapted right away.The gun showed no signs of failure to feed,except ammo related.As far as its accuracy It can shoot much better than I can.When I ask (Bub) what he paid for it,I knew right then I wanted one.I dont need another 22 pistol but thats one if I run across I hope to buy.Hope this helps!!By the way the gun felt really good in the hand.

Best!!!

Rugster

Toujours Pret

Edited by - Rugster on 09/29/2002 11:52:29
  • Options
    Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    I have a Buckmark. It is the most accurate .22 handgun I have shot. I use mine for * hunting and plinking. The standard Buckmark comes equiped with adjustable sights.

I can hit pop cans at 50 yards. True fact.

moc.murofsmraerifeht
  • Options
    shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    DO NOT buy tripple K mags they are junk they wont run in a buckmark stick with browning mags

when in dought empty the MAG!!!
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Love mine but stick with factory mags

"When I take action I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt."--

President of the United States,

George W. Bush.