In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ROSIE!!

SawzSawz Member Posts: 6,049
edited November 2002 in General Discussion
I Just happened to be going through my geneolgy this afternoon. And this surprises me as much as it does you , but I found out Im related to you through some fluke of nature I cant quite explain . So with that in mind ol buddy, I was just happen to be passing close by your place , say in ohh about two weeks or so, I thought about dropping by your place for a visit to see how our family is doing. what do you say Cuz

"Respect your Tools"
"Freedom is not Free"

Comments

• Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be happy to have you. I have about twenty apple trees that need pruned real bad and too many grapes to trim to count. I also have a new building that needs a nice bed of stones around it and a bedroom that needs completly re-modeled. need all the help I can get, come on over. BTW did your momma work at the mustang ranch too? Iffen her name wuz Mary Bell then we is second cousins! That wud make us real close cuz!

Edited by - Rosie on 11/30/2002 19:44:54
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Yes now we see all the distant relatives coming outa the woodwork once you win a lot of goodies. So don't give away the farm Uncle Rosie

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one