In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

chokes for a winchester 1200 or 1300

dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in General Discussion
greetings, well you can blame salzo, wil'iam81, and some others,( special thanks to rameleni1), but i have a set of chokes for a winch 1200 or 1300 can't remember which, just remember i couldn't find em when i traded it. well i found em, they're the screw in type ( modified and full). free to a good home, "firstest gets the mostest" respt submitted dads-freehold@voidgate.org

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter

Comments

• dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, the modified is spoken for, still have the full to a good home. also i still have a plastic grip for a 870 series remington, also free to a good home. respt submitted dads-freehold

• wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Dad
    I'll take them if you will let have them I'll pay the shipping if you let me know where to send it.

Buddies will help you move. Real friends will help you move bodies
  • dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings,wipla i still have the 870 pistol grip and the fullchoke for the 1300. if you want them e-mail dads-freehold@voidgate.org with your snail mail address

• wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Great items Dads thanks and watch for my giveaway soon.

Buddies will help you move. Real friends will help you move bodies