In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Good Bye to GB in Evenings

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Since I cannot get on GB in the evenings anymore (last two nights totally shut out, with no explaination from Admin) I will check in the morning for postings to respond to.I will still post Birthday Club Alerts in the morning.Gonna miss the evening crew Perhaps they will fix the problem (as they said they did when it happened last time). Let's hope for the best!-Charlie the shutout
It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What are ya talkin about Charlie-it was working fine. I think they put some type of block on your computer, 'cause they dont want you around.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went to bow hunting and nobody was there.Hang in there Charlie.Ever wonder what the total number of users are on the board that is the magic #,and past that it's a lock out.I was on and tried to post a reply and it wouldn't take it (Could only been showing good taste) so I looked later (4am) and it showed nothing.This am (10) there is my reply,hours later.Most have been lost in the cyber world,I know I am.
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Strange.....Last evening 2/7 I could get on all evening. The evening before 2/6 couldn't get anything to open except main auction page.However from midnight until eight in the morning the whole system seems to work well on my work computer.If you can't sleep 03:00 is a good time to check in. I think there are several night people out there. I have seen both Dano's driving by.
    "If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" Will Rogers
    standard.jpg
  • Spring CreekSpring Creek Member Posts: 1,260
    edited November -1
    It's getting S E R I O U S !!!!!!!!The last two nights-the wife and I "actually" carried on a c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n.....It's been a while, but with no Gunbroker and all the guns clean
    what is a man to do????????
  • k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    well njretcop, sorry to hear you thinking about leaving the evening shift do to problems, i have the same thing happening with me. But welcome to the day shift, i will enjoy the company of another good man
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee, look at this, njretcop leaves the night shift, and the whole board cleared up. No problems of any kind, getting on or anything.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw you but I was just lurking in the shadows.
    "If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" Will Rogers
    standard.jpg