In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just kinda cute

PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIESIn his Sunday sermon, the minister used "Forgive Your Enemies" as his subject. After the sermon, he asked how many were willing to forgive their enemies. About half held up their hands.Not satisfied, he harangued the congregation for another twenty minutes and repeated his question.This received a response of eighty percent. Still unsatisfied, he lectured for fifteen more minutes and repeated his question. All responded except one elderly gentleman in the rear. "Mr. Jones, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?""I don't have any.""Mr. Jones, that is very unusual. How old are you?""Ninety-six.""Mr. Jones, please come down in front and tell the congregation how a man can live to be ninety-six and not have an enemy in the world."The old man teetered down the aisle, slowly turned to face the congregation, smiled and said, "I outlived the Sons a bitches"
"Audemus jura nostra defendere"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Don't let yer mouth write a check yer body can't cash!

Comments

• Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love it Pelican.Reading these boards today we need some "kinda cute", Thanks
    "If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" Will Rogers
    standard.jpg