In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TULSA GUN SHOW OCT. 20 & 21

5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Who's going?Everyone should try to go to at least one of these shows. You will see stuff there that you will not see anywhere else. For an example, at the last show I saw a case of 20 US rifles, post Civil War models, complete with all the cleaning kit and bayonets in the original shipping case! FOR SALE! $42,000.00 was the asking price I believe. We will be at 16 D 2, stop by and say hello. FREE Jalapeno peanuts to all.
If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to TRY AGAIN, been saying I'll go again for the last 7 years ... something always comes up ... will know more when it gets closer ...
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kimberkid, Make the effort, wear comfortable shoes, cool clothes, go early to get a good parking place and stay late. You will see everything you ever wanted and some stuff you have never heard of. It'l almost give you an organism? It's only 4 1/2 hours easy from your house.
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be thereIt is the best I have been to cpermd
  • Options
    edited November -1
    SaxonPig, maybe she would change the date.wundudnee, is your son coming with you this time?Gun Broker was just down the isle from us at the last show....
  • Options
    TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spent way too much money this summer going to Virginia and Missouri 5db, plus it looks like the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new VA outreach clinic in Twin Falls will be that weekend - I got a funny suspicion I will be made to attend (sigh).Plus, I don't know about the one next spring - looks like it'll be held right smack while I'm preparing for a banquet for the volunteers at work. Really will try to make it next fall though.
  • Options
    SmokewagonSmokewagon Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah yes, The Widow Maker. My favorite show. You can go both days and still not see it all. Ive had the best luck selling out there. I sold my Benelli a couple of years ago before I even got in the door. Sold a Pre-ban AR-15 on my 3rd row in. Its worth it. If you cant find it there, it doesnt exist.
    Sgt.J.Kysela/Oklahoma City Police Dept. F/A Instructor.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TLynn, I sure hope attending next fall is an option we have!Smokewagon, just for fun, don't stop or take any offers for your goodies before you get to table 16 D 2! I been looking for both per-ban AR and a Benelli (M3).
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5db, My son got out of the navy this summer and went to work just down the hall for the D.I.A. doing the same thing but he doesn't have any leave built up so I would guess it will be next spring before we will get together down there. I think I created a monster by introducing him to the Tulsa show. Together we spent enough to feed a small third world country and my wifes eyebrows are just now getting back down to normal. I enjoyed talking to you and hope to again. Wundudnee
    standard.jpg