In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just checking in.......

muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Well, what have I missed since I've been away?

Comments

• muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi folks.....I have use of this computer for a few minutes and just thought I would say HOWDY! My last post was before Thanksgiving when I moved out of California to a safer and more sane environment. Everything is going fine with Mrs muley and I and we couldn't be happier. My health is no better then before and maybe a little worse, but being out of California makes me not care about it so much. The only thing I miss is stareing constantly into the computer screen and reading all the intelligent, witty, idiotic, stupid and wonderful posts by everyone. God, how I miss this forum and the wonderful people in it. Pa, wundedknee, dheffley, BR, Classic, Bullseye, well maybe not Bullseye........no, just kidding. [:D][:D] I can't mention all the posters that I miss greatly because my memory is no longer then my.........toes, anymore.

I see a lot of new names and see a lot of the older ones MIA..I see a lot of posts that have a feminine flavor to them. More women on the board? Well, that could be good because the ones that were here when I left were a wonderful asset to the forum.

Sadly, I see a few angry posts and threats to not post anymore and that is unfortunate. We are a unique group that has a love of guns and country and while we fight amongst ourselves, the enemy gains ground...
    I didn't mean to start preaching. [xx(] I just want to say that I, with your permission, will check in from time to time and say hello. BE safe, friends.
    muley
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back Muley!!

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Hey Muley, was asking where you were the other day, thought you went AWOL on us[;)] Don't sweat the pissin' contest posts, just that time of the month again, everyone's nippin' at each other again. Should clear up by tomorrow[:I]

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Even though you didn't mention me, I'm very glad to "see" you again Muley......

Miss ya!

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    YAAAHOOO! Good to see ya back where in CA are ya? I know this last storm was a little nasty hope your not getting drowned like I am!

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    MUley ya old fart!!!! Ive been trying to find out how to get ahold of ya for months!! Send me your address Tim Krott P.O. Box 197, Rixford, pa. 16745. Or email me at tkrott@pennswoods.net and Ill give ya my phone number!!!

Hey Ma Muley's back!!!![:D][:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Muley...
    Very nice to see a post from you....Was thinking of you the other day and wishing I knew your last name....easy to find then...[}:)]

Anywho, this is from Classic and myself...

GET YOUR BUTT BACK ON HERE PRONTO...
    you are missed ..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Did I mention that Im excited that Muleys back!!!![^]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I just want to say that I, with your permission, will check in from time to time and say hello

Permission?? You don't need to ask, stop in whenever you want and say HI! infact take off your hat (we had a good one about that awhile back) and stay awhile[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    pa...you do more to boost my health then my last doctors visit...[:D][^] I'm getting settled in AZ and am bound and determined to get a computer again. Then, I'll get back into the forum rut that I enjoy so much. [}:)][:D]We are kind of like Snowbirds right now.
    njrecop...I knew I shouldn't have mentioned any posters because I would be missing some of the more important ones...like you. [^][;)]
    We came over to this friends house for dinner. The only reason I came was to use his computer to check in with you folks. I am enduring a lot too because he is a know-it-all and I don't even like the old fart. [xx(] Anyway, now that I have used the computer and eaten, I'm ready to go home...This will be my last post for awhile.
    So, God Bless you all and adios. See? I'm learning my Mex lingo again. [}:)][}:)]
    muley
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Hey Muley, where abouts in AZ are ya? I'm out in the N. Phoenix area, if'n y'all in the area I might be inclined to take you and Ms. Muley out for some good Mexican food (or Cajun food if y'all can handle it)[:I]

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to see your post. Maybe next time you post, it will be warmer, and the quail will have started laying eggs. Need some? LOL

AZ is world better than CA. Hope you find a good place. (cactus)

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back. One question, how is California safer and more sane then anywhere in the USA? Maybe in 30 years I can retire, I like the thought of Montana.

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824
    IMG_8700.jpg
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Muley,
    Don't be a stranger, posting on this forum has been proven to aleviate aches and pains and makes you feel good. Stay well.

Whenever I see a cow eat grass, I am reminded that "This too shall pass."............ Baxter Black
    standard.jpg