In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

is human chip implant wave of the future?

22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
When they come to put mine in they need to bring plenty of help to pick up the spent brass.
I Refuse to be a VictimGrumpy old man

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The useful potential staggers the mind, like living in an Arnie movie. At the grocery you could run your wrist over the scanner and it would deduct the correct number of government credits from your account and move them to the store's account. All of your medical and dental history along with your full DNA coding would be there for doctors to access.I can't really think of any possible ways the government or others could abuse it. It would be great for the government to know when ever you entered an airport, government building, bank or shooting range. They can drop my chip in my ashes when they bury me. [This message has been edited by He Dog (edited 02-27-2002).]
  • Options
    Richie RichRichie Rich Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Soon when babies are born they will have a bar code tattooed on their forhead.
    Remember,"your woman may not find you handsome, But atleast she'll find ya handy". I love that show..............