In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pennsylvania Gun Show - Bedford, PA

compgunfirecompgunfire Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
Appalachian Promotion's (717) 697 - 3088 will hold it's first gunshow at the "Bedford County Fairgrounds", Bedford, PA this upcoming weekend, October 6/7th, 2001. Table count will be 150+ eight foot tables. Come out and support this new show - buy, browse, sell and/or trade.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Looking for that hard to find part ? Need cleaning supplies ?Got ammo ?Just need a day out of the house ?Stop by and browse, buy, sell and trade.PS - if you need socks and other junk, go to a flea market.
  • Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Question...New stuff or antique? Any Pennsylvania Rifles? Worth driving over 200 miles?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Most of Appalachian Promotion's dealers are regular attendees of their shows. So there alway a little of both new and old at each show. One Dealer who comes, only carries top shelf collectible "Colt" and "Smith & Wesson" revolvers and "Winchester" rifles.200 miles is a ways to drive for this show, but it might be worth it, when you're looking for that off-beat and/or rare gun related item(s).
  • Options
    Richie RichRichie Rich Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't belive it I lived in that freaking town all my life graduated from bedford high, went to the military, have been living now in arizona for 14 years now and they NOW get a gun show. Does the saying Kid in a candy store have any meaning to you? Or deer in the headlights (that is my fav)have any meaning to you,cuz all those guns in one place, they ain't gona no how to act.Comp you must either be from laurels or juniata tradingpost?? I bought my first pistol from laurels,a gp100 4" still have it to gota be one of my favorites to shoot still. Anyway I'm glad to hear that you will have a show in bedford and if someone with the last name koontz trys to buy a gun check him out.rich
    "The Constitution of most of our states(and the United States)asserts that all power is inherent in the people;that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."--Thomas Jefferson--
  • Options
    edited November -1
    danoI do a lot of "Appalachian Promotions" Gunshows. They do not allow junk merchandise and flea market items at their shows.Yes, every once and awhile, an unknown Dealer signs up to do one of their shows with non-gun related crap, but those dealers are told to removed that type of merchandise and/or the tables fees are returned.Appalachian Promotion's wants to run well-balanced gunshows, not flea markets venues.
  • Options
    Richie RichRichie Rich Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bad dano, no ammo!!!!as in conguntion with bad cop , no dougnut.Oh Yea ,that is a joke so don't all you leo's get your panties in a bind.
    "The Constitution of most of our states(and the United States)asserts that all power is inherent in the people;that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."--Thomas Jefferson--