In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

S&W Pre model 39

p0838p0838 Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Judge Colt: My pre 39 with small safety has a serial number of 2540, somewhat later than what Jinks says in his book.

Comments

• Options
    JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neat. I wonder how it can be so far off from what Jinks says? (Of course, it is not really that many units, but production was really slow in those early days.) It might be interesting to write him and tell him about your gun and see what he says. Do you have any further insite into your special gun?
  • Options
    p0838p0838 Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I belong to the S&W Collectors' Association and have pictures of the gun, box, manual on our PRIVATE webb site. Sometimes non members can't get the pictures but if you give me a E -mail address, I'll try to get them to you.
  • Options
    JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the kind offer. I would be most pleased to receive your pictures at judgecolt45@hotmail.com. I look forward to seeing them. What do members of the collector's association say about your pistol?