In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Heading for Nashville...anyone between

outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Fort Worth and there that would share a cup of coffee with a Texan?

I'll be driving I-30 to Memphis, then I-40. Need to be there April 7th and 8th for a business meeting.

Since I'm going through Little Rock maybe I can find out if SaxonPig is a real person! [;)] If, you'll be nice to me, I might even spring for a meal. [:D]

Comments

• paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Hell I might drive that far if I thought I could get a free meal outta you!!! Ya might outta drive another 14 hours and come on up here!!![^]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jerry I was there in June.. Had a blast.. Went to a big Sheriff's show there.. Made alot of contacts there... We gave away a 870 Remington while there.. A Deputy from OH won the drawing..You'll have to do the riverboat.. Food isn't that great but the show makes up for it..

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    ODT,

Not only do you have e-mail in your account, you have an offer for a few free beers, so you better respond!!!!

NSDQ!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me." -Isaiah 6:8
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    NS,
    I did get your mail and will phone to see how we can make this work. May be a couple of weeks. I leave next Saturday for a trip to Mexico, four days there, then when I get back I'll pin down the times when I'm loose in Nashville. There's a big party the night of the 8th with a bunch of celebrities and I have to be there from 7 to at least 10pm. I can get you in if you'd like to join us then and maybe sneak off after ten. Not sure yet what time I'll get there Wednesday. You might check and see if/when you can get free one of those two nights.

Pa,
    thought sure you'd drive a few hours for a hug! But, your relationship with that Jersy cop does seem to be growing and I don't want him to get jealous!!! [;)]
  • BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    I-30 does not run through Memphis, only I-55 and I-40 do. Soon I-69 will, but that is a few years off. Someone sure had a sense of humor when they named that interstate highway.[:0][:I][:o)]

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

. and the antithesis to this philosophy was uttered by Bill Clinton "I smoked it, but I didn't inhale."

NRA Life Member