In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TULSA GUN SHOW

gunstosellgunstosell Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
When are you leaving for "T" town ??? Very early Friday.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    was it me or did it seem that every gun there was about 2-3 hundred dollars above what it should have been?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone going to the Grand National Gun & Knife Show in Tulsa this weekend ? I will be there - sometimes GB has a table there.

Don [8D]

0.jpg
    When they pry it from my cold dead fingers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    15 acre building,4,000 tables, thousands of guns, many expensive guns (one for $40,000), thousands of buyers. In two very tiring days, I did not see every gun. It was a very good show!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Grand National Gun & Knife show is this weekend in Tulsa. It is a large show around 2500 tables (Not the great big show it's in April)
    Now who on the board is going to go?

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm going to the show next month and my buddy going with me wants to sell or trade a gun up there. We live in Texas, the show is obviously in Ok, what's the deal with transporting for sale, person to person, no FFL etc.

Can you guys in OK tell me what the rules are regarding this type of sales/trade with out of state guns??

I know we have reciprocity with OK on right to carry so we'll be packin but just wondering what the rules are on SALES across state lines??

thanks for the help and/or tell me where I can find this info out??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone know when the Tulsa gun show is going to be.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone going to the show this weekend? We will be leaving Memphis early Friday morning. Maybe see a few of you there?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Interested in meeting at Tulsa?? April 3-4-04.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Come bye and say Hi.my table's 25 East 2 thru 4.
    thefiringpin.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anybody go?? What happened?/ Any deals?/ I could not make it and have not heard any stories.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Who all is going? I would love to get a chance to meet some of ya'll. My dad and I are going to be there along with a friend of ours.

KungFu.gif
    Opinions are like azzholes, eveyone's got one, and this just happens to be mine!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    when is the spring show wanted to make this one but something came up so I can't make the fall one. Just wondering if anybody knew the dates for the spring show
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i hope to make this show so i can sell a shotgun but i dont know the rules/laws of an individual sell. can anyone help me? thanks in advance for the help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Heavily attended...choked isles for nearly the entire two days. Many, many MANY people with a rifle over their shoulders...or 5 or 6 on a buggy.One dealer told me..after buying two Single Actions in a gunslinger rig...'Scary cheap"...

Ammo being marked down as the days wore on. Taurus Judges starting at 500 bucks..429 by Sunday afternoon. Aks down to 400 bucks...and dealers begging for that.

As an old guy, I wandered about...still marveling at the high cost of ammo and weapons.

I bought a Brescia .22 for 50 bucks...just to say I bought something.And to prove that there ain't no fool like an old fool...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First time there. Very big. Met up with a few GBers, and glad to see them. Only there Saturday. May try it again in November.
  • Options
    BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    I will be there.

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

. and the antithesis to this philosophy was uttered by Bill Clinton "I smoked it, but I didn't inhale."

NRA Life Member