In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Alert: Leupold 30mm scopes at good prices.

BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Check it out before they are gone. The low power scopes have sold out already.

http://www.midwayusa.com/epromolisting.exe?promotionid=100600

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

NRA Life Member

Comments

• BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    I got one of the low power 30mm scopes before they sold out. Did any one else get one?

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed"

NRA Life Member
  • bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quiet!!!!! youll tell everyone, then I wont get one.[:D][:D]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boomerang: I see where Leupold has changed the 6.5-20x40 to the 6.5-20lr.

These now have the 30mm tube.

I dont see the 1 in. tube even offered anymore in this scope.

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    I ended up getting one of the 1.25x4 power scopes before they sold out. I will placing that one an AR type rifle for the fun of it. It arrives Tuesday, and I can't wait. The 3x9 power is a good deal too at that price. To me the 4x12 is about the perfect all around scope for target and varmint, and even for long range hunting in a pinch. I would have purchased one of those babies, but I already have a couple. The 30mm tube really increases E/W adjustment. I prefer the #4 reticle over the duplex.

Boomer

NRA Life Member