In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

218 Bee Keeper?

BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
edited May 2002 in General Discussion
I found a going out of business deal on some 218 Bees cases and cartridges. Are you interested? What would bee a good deal on them?

Boomer

Protect our Constitutional Rights.

Comments

• 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Hey Boomer,always interested in a deal.I suppose anything under $12.per 50 wouln`t bee too bad.I forget,it`s been a while since I had to buy any.The last box of live ammo I bought was $34.per 50,that was good,compared to the ones I saw for $57.

Thanks for the consideration!

Did sombody say somethin` about bees?
  • BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    B-Man, I just checked to day and they had them for $18/box Winchester-and had 12 boxes left, and $3/box of empty brass-and had 3 boxes left. I will send you phone number of place if interested.

Boomer

• legn4legn4 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello 218bk, how have you been? Either you been gone abit (or I haven't been here as much as I would like).Weather been nice & out side more you know the story.

Work'n like a dog all nite
  • jodyjody Member Posts: 94
    edited November -1
    boomerang, I will take the brass if beekeeper doesn't want it,and did the ole boy have any 256 winchester or 22 jet ammo if he does please email me . jody@sunline.net
    edited November -1
    I cannot remember if I saw any 22 jet ammo, but there was some very rare ammo there and it is going fast (e.g. - 8 Label). Also there was a lot of Weatherby ammo at some incredible prices (.416 down to .240) and Weatherby brass to boot.

Boomer

• 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Boomer,I am interested in all of it..half for me,and half for my employer.

Jody,no problem,however you want to do it!

marty@rmbrownpaint.com

Boom..once again,Thanks

Did sombody say somethin` about bees?
    edited November -1
    Marty - E-mail the shipping address for the ammo. It is packed and ready to go.

Boomer