In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SORRY for the mix-up......

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send flowers for the occasion. They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card. It said, "Rest in Peace." The owner was angry and called the florist to complain. He let the florist know in no uncertain terms how angry he was about the obvious mistake. The florist wisely diffused the man's anger when she calmly said, "Sir, I'm really sorry for the mistake, but just imagine this... somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying, "Congrat- ulations on your new location!"
visit the texas militia org forums

Comments

• Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bubba,I'd heard it before,really needed a laugh today,you gave me one.Freakin BWC,spent hours and days on the phone,I think they've got gold in that building the way it and their workers are protected.Keep um coming bubba,I could use a laugh!