In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just tryin to lighten things up.........

SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I like you may have seen this before,but if not,it's funny. Arrested In A Pumpkin Patch Police arrested Malcolm Davidson, a 27 year old white male, resident of Wilmington, NC, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 PM Friday. Davidson will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the County Courthouse on Monday. The suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't." he stated in a phone interview from the County Courthouse jail. Davidson went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he thought was appropriate for his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need". "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment. In the process, Davidson apparently failed to notice the Wilmington Municipal police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure", said officer Taylor. "I walked up to [Davidson] and he's . . . just working away at this pumpkin." Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Davidson. "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize what you're doing with that pumpkin?' He got real surprised as you would expect and then looked me straight in the face and said: "'A pumpkin? Damn.... is it midnight already?'"