In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SXSMAN

robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I tried to email you, but apparently you didn't get it. How's the Hires project coming along? Let me know when you get a minute.
THX, Chorkie

Whenever possible, learn from OTHER peoples mistakes.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have the hens teeth you have been looking for the past couple years. Are you still looking for a set?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is your liver n onions secret?

I love the stuff and have about 10 lbs of buffalo liver in the freezer right now. I like to fry it up in olive oil after breading it in flour. I mix lemon pepper and garlic salt into the flour most of the time. Most people cook it too long. I keep mine red and juicy on the inside.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have responded to both emails you sent to me about the book giveaway. If for some reason they have not gone through to you, please send me another with the address you want them shipped to. I am able to read your emails and will send the books out asap.

Thanks Lt

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you live around DFW area?saw your posting on my DFW get together thread.IF you'd like to join us,great, we'd like to have you.If interested,email me and give me your email address.I'll contact everybodya bit later today with details on a place to meet.Thanks Ralph,I'll talk to you soon! Email:sacaircom@yahoo.com Mopar
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get my last email? Rob.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get my last email, a reply to your email, dated 4 Feb.? Let me know, ok?
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I rec'd your email and answered. I have been having some problems with my mail of late,so let me know if you got my reply.
    THX, Chorkie

???
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes sir.You should have mail.If not,I'm still a player.