In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

All this 9/11 stuff...

timinpatiminpa Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
...on T.V. for the 10th anniversary is making me mad all again. My thoughts go out to all those people who lost thier lives, family members, and friends that day.[:(][:(!][:(]

My grandpa and my uncle were firefighters for the city of Pittsburgh all thier lives, just can't imagine being a firefighter that day in New York.[B)][:0][:(]

Also a good time to thank all those service men over seas still trying to make this right. I'm sure a thank you from some a little nobody like me doesn't mean much, but for what it's worth, Thank You for your service.[^]

Comments

• Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't forget that the NYPD also sacrificed a lot of officers that day as well. FDNY always gets all of the credit, but there were a lot of nameless heros that day.
  • Options
    MrM1A1MrM1A1 Member Posts: 2,764 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't believe it's been 10 years already....still feels like last year. What a day that was....[:(]
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    If the Firefighters and Police show up there will not be room for all the liberal ofal that want to be seen preening for the camera .[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,029 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bravery = Anyone willing to run into a building that everyone else is running out just to try and save others.
  • Options
    timinpatiminpa Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yes Zulu police and paramedics as well, wow, think how nerve racking it would be dealing with that chaos. As sit hear watching it on national geographic, it's almost too hard to wrap my head around.

I'm glad they do put shows like this though, at least it puts things in perspective for people like me who live relatively safe, boring lives to remember those who make it possible.
  • Options
    bhale187bhale187 Member Posts: 7,798
    edited November -1
    It's amazing how different the reactions of NYPD and FDNY members were in the tragedy compared to the reactions of NOPD and NOFD members during katrina