In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

upcoming auction!

wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
Here is a link to an auction of approx. 180 guns. It is in Sabetha, Ks. on the 15th of November. This looks like there would be something for everyone. Check upcoming auctions for Clint Dodds. Lots of pictures.
http://www.pagelrealtyauction.com/

Old? First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to pull your zipper up; then you forget to pull your zipper down.
standard.jpg

Comments

• Options
    muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMG...there are guns there that I've lusted over all my life, but never could afford or find. Mostly couldn't afford. [:D][^] Just once, before I kick off, I would love to win the lottery and have the choice of spending my millions on world peace or buy a whole collection like that. Hmmm, OK, I'll help world peace next time I win the lottery. [:D][}:)][}:)]
    muley
  • Options
    rordogrordog Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a dealer friend of mine that is most likley going. If there is something that catches your eye, and you can't go, let me know. He is an older guy and is just getting his buissness started. I would be glad to provide his ph #.
  • Options
    sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wundudnee...
    Goodness what a collection!!!
    I'm speechless,,,umm,,,so just ditto what muley said!!!

,,,[:)]sod

cyclone.gifbw_308ar10t.gif
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is impressive for a private collector. It should draw all the dealers for miles. I hate it when people get "auction fever" and bid more than what the item is worth. That could happen here.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,960 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wish I could afford to bid on the Colt Woodsman!

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    fragmentsfragments Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What happened, did a house fall on this guy? Hope Toto's all right[:D]