In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Afghan Firearms Skills

ICE NINEICE NINE Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Hopefully they all handle rifles as proficiently as this fellow.... http://www.28designs.com/AHMED.mpg

Comments

• Options
    twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHAT A DUMB *..LMAOLLLL I'm still laughing
  • Options
    fxdwg98fxdwg98 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks ICE, I needed a good laugh. Now if they would just give that same guy a fully automatic AK-47 with a 100 round drum in the middle of Afgagmestain's capital, that would be a great public service.
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.AccurateReloading.Com
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    That is a .500 Nitro Express. There are a lot of those video clips on the site that the Monkey posted. Not very many people that shoot it can handle it.I, for one, will not underestimate the enemy at hand. Takes balls to shoot it after watching videos of other people shooting it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think that a major difference is that these nut bags are expecting to die. They WANT to die for their glory and that makes a huge difference. The goal of most soldiers (in my opinion) is to win and live to fight another day. To conquer, not be a sacrificial lamb to slaughter. Don't under estimate them, kill them before they get the chance to attack.
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if this isn't the same guy that was filmed on 60 minutes a few years ago, during the fight with the Soviets.The film there showed a Muhajeddin fighter running uphill with a rocket launcher on his shoulder, to get a better position on an incoming jet, as he was running uphill (so excited that he tripped on his dress) he accidently launched the rocket, which hit the ground a few feet in front of himself and his fellow fighters.He did'nt get up after that though, leads me to believe maybe this might not be him, but his brother. Anyhow you could clearly hear the same words being asked as in this video; Hey Billy Bob, What's happen'nen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gunboobgunboob Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought that was one of those guys firing their .577 T-rex creation.Bob
  • Options
    ED PED P Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dano,If you've got a 56K modem that sounds about right. I can only get 28.8K where I live, so I'm just going to start it downloading later tonight and watch it tomorrow. Will probably take me 1/2 hour to get it.
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Gunboob, you're right, I'm wrong, it is the T-Rex. Thanks for following up.Dano, I'm afraid that is not the best they have to offer.