In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Alright- who was it?

daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Someone posted that he had a kidney stone a while back and I was bragging how I hadn't one in 6 years. Well this morning I passed one at the hospital (where they have those nice drugs to kill pain) and I'm mad because I was jinx. Ha!
They have me on blood pressure medicine (12.5 mg) per day to prevent it's re-occurance. My blood pressure is 122/62 now- hope this doesn't go any lower as I'll want to sleep all day and at 47 years old I can't afford that. It's the calcium type stones so I'm told citric acid helps dissolve these. Now all I can do is what for the next one-&*$#.

Comments

• Options
    Jungle JimJungle Jim Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Daddo,

It was 4 wheeler on page 18 who had the thread about the kidney stones. Glad you passed it.

Jim

"De Oppresso Liber"
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Gotta hate those spikey little bastards. I've had three and told the doc to tie my tubes on the last one. He laughed at me.....

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you passed your test, with flying colors. I was told that guys who drink beer every night rarely, if ever, get urinary stones. Something to think about guys...
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HeDog:
    Thanks. Reason number 153!

Clouder..
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Daddo, glad to hear you're alright. And, He Dog, thanks!! I'm going to tell my wife I'm just trying to stay healthy!! :)

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    'Clouder,

Can I get your complete list of 'reasons to drink beer every night' to give to my wife

We only have a few special years with our children in which they desire our time, attention, and love. After that time is over, it is gone forever, and we will be the ones that desire their time, attention, and love. Make those few, short years count -