In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Just got back from the dr. with the wife, we're havin' a boy!So, I thought I'd start with a bolt action .22lr and then...

Comments

• Options
    ADfreeADfree Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why not start off with a MG-42?
  • Options
    CAndres35CAndres35 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats. better stock up on the ammo,the kids like to shoot a lot even if they dont hit the center of the target. seriously its time to start a savings program! mutual fund are whatever,harvard very expensive!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have been buying one EE bond and one I bond every month since we found out. Will also participate in the prepaid college tuition program offered by this state (wish they'd let a lottery pass like GA - Every child that maintains a B average goes to any State U. tuition free).
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,097 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! This is obviously going to be a first rate kid, so better save up for that Kimber classic...
  • Options
    instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats you lucky *. Hopefully after I return stateside I'll be able to echo those words. Any projected dates?
  • Options
    homer4homer4 Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations to the Mrs and you. If it's your first...double the congrats!
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.
  • Options
    smokinggunsmokinggun Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations to you both.
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congradutions to both of you. Enjoy all young 'uns for they grow up and leave the nest all too soon.
    PC=BS
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Bryan,congratulations!!!Now don`t go and wean him on saltwater catfish..like yer folks did with you. .218
  • Options
    daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    Now you can go around saying- "weadababyitsaboy". Congrads. A little *simonsbs2*
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Many Happy Congrats to you and the Mrs.!!!!!!Where mine is concerned, I'm past the bolt action .22 and moving on to his first shotgun myself!!!
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congradulations!
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrat's! Get ready for life to change ... ... Speaking of changing, have you got your Bio-Hazzard gas mask yet?
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    jhj370jhj370 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratualations, life has been unpredicatable for the last 19 1/2 months. Better learn how to keep the snake covered when changing the diaper, or you'll be the one changing shirts. BTW, the lottery in GA is great, but a lot of kids lose it once they get to school, so the back up plan is a good investment. There is a plan right now that you can transfer names on w/o penalty. In case your first gets a full ride, and you need the money for another kid, or even to use as retirement. Our teacher retirement system planner put us on it, so ask around.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks All!Due date is July 24.The prepaid tuition plan is transferable from child to child and if none of them use it, you get your dime back at full face value plus a smidge of interest.This is the first time I've been able to get on the board since I posted on this thread last - "Down for general repairs" or something like that.Anyway, thanks again.