In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Obamas Freshman Pictures

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Earlier today on the msn web page that my computer goes to when I log on, there was a video of photos taken of Obama when he was a college freshman. Something underneath video saying hottest viewed video. He looked like a total dork. Dressed in a way that made you think of someone not to long in this country. Smoking in many of the pics. Five minutes ago I told my wife I had a video to show her. I am the first person to tell you that my computer skills suck. But earlier I found that video in two places, tonight I couldn't find it. Guessing the White House killed that story.

Comments

• dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    more than likely, if anything is seen to be anti obama it doesn`t seem to last too long does it[}:)]
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably saving them for tomorrow when Live with Obama and Nancy airs. Everyday since the election the idiot has been on t.v. spewing crap so they need to launch the OBL channel to cover his live speeches so he don't have to tivo his briefings. They can rerun them every three hours for his viewing pleasure. What the heck makes him think the world needs to see his stupid * face everyday and listen to his dumb * speeches. Set aside a dedicated OBL channel with 24 hour a day coverage of worthless slime for the idiots of the world to enjoy.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The second one. I told my wife, if those pics had been seen before the election, McCain would be president. The country would end up in the same place, just would have taken 3 or 4 times as long to get there. Didn't he look like a dork? Do you think that hat looks like someone hasn't lived here much?
  • john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
    edited November -1
    He looked stoned in the second one!!!