In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

OHIO MADE IT

turftracerturftracer Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I'm so freekin glad that Ohio finally got its cahonna's and join'd the ranks of right to carry states. I have been waiting a long time for this to happin. Now if just the remaining states that don't have this bill passed yet,WHAT YA WAITIN FOR ?

Comments

• ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's Good News.
    [:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^][:p][^]

standard.jpg

It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
    edited November -1
    I am glad you are glad as a lot of us in ohio are not so HAPPY!. We have a very flawed carry bill. The Carry in automobile is in the open and on your person and will be up to the cop stopping you to pass judgement as to what is in the open on your person to him!(catch 22 there). School zones are very vauge again up to the cop stopping you(is the street in front of the school a school zone? or if you pick up your kid does that make you a felon? ( again a catch 22 there). It makes it a felony to touch your gun from the time he pulls you over till the time he departs and who is to say when you reached for your wallet you did not touch your gun? (again up to the cop stopping you= catch 22 again!. Everybody that can see in your car will know you are armed because you cannot hide your gun while in the car unless it is in the locked glove box(a real help there if you need it). They all had their heads up their as*es when they debated this bill and i hope they can iron out these problems or it will not be worth even applying for the permit, and most likely WHY they put all these catch 22 problems in there. I know of no other state with CCW where they have this many restrictions and if there is i would like to hear the poop on them.

It's All Crapola!!!