In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anybody want a cheap AR-15,.........

Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
pistol? This PSA combined with one of those $39.95 Anderson lowers will run you about $425.00 complete,...not bad.

http://tinyurl.com/hsbzsaj

http://tinyurl.com/zpjd3lx
"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner

Comments

• Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool deals...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    Get em' now, hitllary has a hard on for ar's and ak's!!![:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary ain't going to be president.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    Hillary ain't going to be president.

So maybe 2020 hind sight, 3rd times the charm champagne [:D]?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PSA's shelves will be bare soon
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,218 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    PSA's shelves will be bare soon
    They are pretty bare now. I tried to buy an upper and just about everything is sold out.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Their prices have gown up a tad too. I paid $49.99 with free shipping for lowers back on Black Friday, last week their lowers were $69.99 and then went up to $79.99 before going out of stock. Some NEWS outlet reported there were 12 million ARs in the USA, I bet that is a severe underestimation.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I bought one of these with the m4 barrel and the 1 to 8 twist.
    Desc:
    Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with Bolt Carrier Group & Charging Handle. Included Picatinny Gas Block is the same height as the receiver, to allow for use of back up iron sights. Upper features an A2 flash hider, attached to a 16" M4 profile barrel with a 1-8 twist. Barrel chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO features M4 feed ramps, 1/2-28 muzzle threads and a .750" diameter gas block journal. Carbine length gas system allows for reliable function, and compatibility with a wide variety of aftermarket handguards & forends. Included polymer handguards include a heat shield. Forged aluminum 7075 T6 upper receiver includes ejection port cover assembly & forward assist, as well as the standard style Charging Handle and the MPI tested Bolt Carrier Group.

Is this a good upper? Thanks

l_100019399_1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If it has the features you want, at the price you feel is a good deal then it is a good upper. You probably got it at a good price and it will certainly do the job.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    JBO still has Anderson lowers for decent prices with free shipping for 90 bucks or over orders.

http://tinyurl.com/z9vhfzn
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I picked up two Anderson lowers out the door for $65/each at my local dealer. I didn't lose much.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jltrent
    I picked up two Anderson lowers out the door for $65/each at my local dealer. I didn't lose much.

That upper you bought will be just fine BTW. All a matter of preferences.

I happen to prefer mid-length gas systems, and hand guards myself,....most folks like carbines. I also like the Dissipator style as well. That's a lo-pro mid length gas block with a rifle length hand guard, and the A2 sight mounted where a rifle length gas block would be.

Lots of choices.[;)]
  • Options
    john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
    edited November -1
    I ordered a 9mm lower 6/12/16 in stock fathers day special and after 2 e-mails still not shipped, in processing. I keep getting the it will ship in 3 business days, and that was last thursday.
    I am hoping they dont slip-shuffle me.