In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

music is skipping help

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
music on my media player is skipping. 2 nights ago it was fine what in the hells wrong with it

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    help please

• ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    eh.. download the latest update, maybe thatll help.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What Media Player are you using?

RUGER.jpg
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin
    edited November -1
    the newest one

• BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    If you're using MP3s downloaded from one of the file-sharing networks, most likely they're RIAA fakes.

After the court system refused to throw every file-sharer in jail like they wanted, he RIAA decided to pitch a hissy-fit and create thousands of fake MP3 files for their most popular artists and distribute them on the file-sharing networks.

The songs seem normal, but they either repeat the first 30 seconds over and over, or they emit a piercing electronic squeal after the first 30 seconds or so.

For some songs, it's near impossible to find real versions. People are stupid and don't delete them after they realize they're fake, so they just keep spreading fake ones.

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

feinstein2.bmp
    edited November -1
    Its not the songs its the player i listened to them the 2 nights ago and they played now they are skipping. How can one fix this

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Use musicmatch? [;)]

Seriously, have you done anything different? changed your AV settings or something? Maybe a good ol' fashion defrag to eliminate that possibility as well. Aside from that, I don't know I only use Media Player for web stuff.

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Bullzer, I love your artistic photoshop rendition of Ms. Feinstein.[:D]

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it Windows Media Player or Real Media or another? I only know Windows, so if it is that I could probably help you out.

RUGER.jpg
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin