In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bugs Bunny Cartoons

webleywebley Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Hey, What happened to the Bugs Bunny page and its debates debates? They were here a few hours ago.

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    It had deteriorated into an ugly argument with name calling an profanity. I poofed the thread.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And I missed, oh darn, right on target, again.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • webleywebley Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What does "proof the thread" mean? I'm new on reading this section of Foxhunt.
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Poof". It means the moderator (the redoubtable Nunn) waves his magic wand, or mouse, or whatever, and makes the topic "go away".
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    webley:Sick part is, Web, you never know what set the moderator on his ear, it varies from day to day and depends a lot on who posted it. The last post I saw contained a reference to a somnambulant fart. One of the best lines I've seen posted here in a long time. That might have done it but you never know.Clouder..
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Actually, clouder, sometimes I cannot get on the boards, so offensive stuff may escape my notice.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Walt NunleyWalt Nunley Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHAT DOES SOMNAMBULENT MEAN??PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US.I THINK THATS A WORD THAT I COULD EFFECTIVELY USE ON MY C.B.RADIO
    Submarine Sailor,Truck Driver,and very bad typist.GO RUSTY #2
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always thought it meant "while asleep".
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are both close. It means walking while sleeping.Clouder..
  • .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clouder -You just beat me to the punch. Was just ready to edit my post to that effect. Just got back from Church and remembered my post earlier; something in the back of my mind had been niggling at me and all of a sudden I knew what it was.I guess the "ambulant" part should have registered earlier, but, oh well.