In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Where are the AK74's

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I just checked several gun auctions and can't find any for sale. Why is that?
Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, DUH! It's a .22! Don't you know .22 assault rifles are no dern good?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AK-74 Assault rifleDeveloped: 1974Caliber: 5.45mmCartridge: 5.45x39Magazine capacity: 30Loaded weight: 3,600gKilling range: 1,350m.250SavageBeen Drinking a Little Bit Tonite?
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself![This message has been edited by RugerNiner (edited 03-31-2002).]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5.45mm=0.21457 sounds like .22 to me
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, just ask Bullzeye, he is our ballistics expert and he will tell you the best "assault" weapons there is and he will make sure you understand just how stupid of an idea it is to chamber a weapon in .22.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    7mm nut;Are the Russians aware of this?
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    I don't know, maybe we should send him over there and he can help them better equip thier army.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It must be a Volunteer Army, they don't have any money to pay them. I still don't know why nobody is selling the AK74's. Must be a market for them somewhere.
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    This is really mean spirited but, (Awwww what the hell I HAVE been drinking tonight) At least we found "a" branch of military service where Bullz won't have to worry about his height weight ratio!!!!!
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check Item #3487802Item #3523216Item #3463790 (HehehehehaaHAHAHAHHA...I don't think so!)Item #3524140 (Looks like a winner!)and finally:Item #3520434
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now we talkin!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Matt45;Thanks, I think there were server problems last night. I punched in "AK74" in search and in came up with nothing. I tried to narrow my search down and punched in "AK74" and still came up with nothing. But I had problems going to Links on other Websites, That's why I think it was a Server problem. Search still doesn't work today, all I get are mags from the search.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself![This message has been edited by RugerNiner (edited 03-31-2002).]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    Ah-HA!!!!That's why! You used the the wrong bait for that thar fish! try SAR-2, SAR2, SAR3, SAR1 or SAR, that's where I dug them up.A longer way around is to go by caliber, 5.45 X 39.Sometimes I have found the GB search engine to be finicky and you'll have to just "tweak" the system, try several combinations, spellings and phrases. (Don't forget about the almighty "Partial Match Logic", it helps when someone misspells a word such as Polytech as "poli-tech") I usually save the pertinant items I find in my Watch list, compare prices and features, and edit the list and bid from there.Good luck to ya!Matt
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!![This message has been edited by Matt45 (edited 04-01-2002).]
  • Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Diane Feinstein (D) of KA., Ed Rendell (D) of PA, and other antigunners often refer to the AK47 as the AK74 during their speeches. "The AK74 Assault Rifle has no legitimate sporting purpose".
    Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.
  • Options
    tesla85@citlink.nettesla85@citlink.net Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    of course they do, does that suprise you? All they are is stupid red diaper doper babies (rddb's)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They fear, because they don't understand.