In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thinking about getting a tattoo,ideas?

SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
I was telling my buds on e-z boards that I was thinking about getting a tattoo on my forehead.Some of the choices are IDIOT,MORON,NUTS,IMBECILE,STUPID,BRAIN FART.I took a couple of guns today to Jaqus's Fine guns,it's a great place,many high end guns. Worth a look www.jaquas.com I drove up and went in for a look see. Guy wanys to know if I brought any guns to sell or trade so I bring them in. I already knew the least I would take,written down on a piece of paper in my pocket. Offers me 250 more than I paid on one,50 more on the other. Now comes the part I don't understand. I pick up this nice spanish double,nice wood,a few areas of surface rust. Oh yeah,did I mention it's a 10 GAUGE,32 in. barrels 3 1/2 MAGNUM,WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKIN! IF I THINK MY SHOULDER IS SORE NOW,WELLLL JUST WAIT.What a brain fart I had! So I sold 2,bought the 10 for goose hunting(thought that's why I got the Nova?)I even added the recoil reducer so it wouldn't kick like a mule!Now I need to adopt a kid just to help carry this Bohemith!Anybody else ever have brain farts? [This message has been edited by SXSMAN (edited 12-13-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    You'll love the 10 ga eventho it has a slight kick. I only have a single barrel [36 inch] and it does command some down range respect!As far as the tattoes are concern [even in joke] is not good. The colored ones are carcinagenic [don't ask me how i know]
  • Options
    paul1231paul1231 Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saxman, if you are lucky, you can put all those words put on your forhead, in color even, if that cannon can't eat steel shot or if you can't print money to buy Bismuth. Had to hang up my Spanish 10gaDB for that reason, but my excuse is that I had it before the Feds frauded us on the steel shot issue.
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sxsman,Dont know if you have any use for buckshot.Two loads of buck shot from a 10ga looks like a mine gun stoped by for a visit.Grusome results.Besides that YOU own a 10ga double.nuff said!!.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BARCODEGo to the store and copy one from like a 12 pack of BUD or something like that
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    SXSMAN,Stand up and repeat after me:My name is SXSMAN, and I am a gunaholic...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You guys came up with some good ones,I'm leaning toward MORON since I'm more on than off.But when I'm off, WOOOOOO,OFF the freakin high dive!
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah....My idea is.....DON'T!!!!Mudge the pristine
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    How about a series of dashes around the throat with the notation "Cut on dotted line". (Just kidding SXS)
    Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    edited November -1
    SHOOTIST3006,alright!We are on the same page.Good to see another warped soul.
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Or like the Claymore mine?"Front towards cash register"or like fireworks-"Place in gunstore, expose credit card, leave immediately"
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!