In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

are you... GAY?!?!?!?

buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
edited March 2007 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Q: Do you drive a yellow Chevy Colorado?

A: you're gay.

[:D][:)][:)][:D][8D][8D][xx(][:D]
    (inside joke)
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    buschmaster....I need your address...my wife threw away the packaging on that book. Would you please email email me so I can reimburse the shippng charges. thanks!

Eric
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would love to know who has time to make up this CRAP !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Homosexuality is a Sin, not a Joke[V]
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    mrseatle,

And not having a sense of humor is a drag. Lighten up.[;)][:D]
  • Options
    elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    I'm not gay. I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.[;)]
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HobbyGuy
    No, but there is a small lizard out there that professes that he is married with children, sold his home for $800K, sold a car to buy a rifle on California's ban list and travels to many states. I've found that many gay lizards men tell "tall" tales. [;)][:D][B)]

"poof"?

Does that mean you are gay?
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Very funny.

Wait, you're the one with the model wife you were showing off, aren't you?
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I'm pretty happy, most of the time, but I wouldn't characterize myself as "gay".

Although, thinking about it from the perspective of my advanced years, and the money I would have saved in wives.... no, forget about it.

The rides were rocky, but (mostly) worth the costs.

Doug
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    luvberettaluvberetta Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, but there is a small lizard out there that professes that he is married with children, sold his home for $800K, sold a car to buy a rifle on California's ban list and travels to many states. I've found that many gay lizards men tell "tall" tales. [;)][:D][B)]

[:D][:D]You mean MR. newjockitch[:D][:D]

"poof"?
  • Options
    renneckrenneck Member Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hobbyguy isn't gay, he just ACTS like he is.
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    THere is a guy here that pops up mysteriously when the gay bashing begins. One time *-r-done, (where the heck is he???) and I were bashing Jeff "Rainbow Warrior" Gordon, when this guy was starting to get offended by our comments.

Made me wonder...Does this guy have a "straight name" and only uses his "gay name" when necessary? Yes, I suspect there is a gay guy amongst us. I have to say, I'm perfectly comfortable knowing there is probably at least one closet case here. But then again, I believe most conspiracy theories, including but not limited to the following:

ATF posts those full auto AK triggers.
    NSA owns GB.COM.
    FBI reads this forum regularly.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cubslover
    Very funny.

Wait, you're the one with the model wife you were showing off, aren't you?

Nope. You may have seen an image of my "ex" that I posted many months ago. Attractive as they come, but I wouldn't call her a model. She just liked to pose for fun. My wife Holly and I've been together for twenty one years and married for the past thirteen (this May). Beautiful gal, but she isn't a model either and I've only posted one of her shooting at the range. [^]

Oh ok. I remember her(the pic) now.

Confused you with someone else.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "theories" ???

Doug
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Captplaid
    THere is a guy here that pops up mysteriously when the gay bashing begins. One time *-r-done, (where the heck is he???) and I were bashing Jeff "Rainbow Warrior" Gordon, when this guy was starting to get offended by our comments.

Made me wonder...Does this guy have a "straight name" and only uses his "gay name" when necessary? Yes, I suspect there is a gay guy amongst us. I have to say, I'm perfectly comfortable knowing there is probably at least one closet case here. But then again, I believe most conspiracy theories, including but not limited to the following:

ATF posts those full auto AK triggers.
    NSA owns GB.COM.
    FBI reads this forum regularly.

Without a doubt, that is a correct assumption. I asked a friend that is with the FBI about two years ago and he indicated that "there is a special group that watches all of the gun auction venues, 24-7".

Great, you've taken my paranoia to a new unknown level. I must admit I have been attracted to those AK triggers, but thought "It's a trap, dang it!" Now I wonder how big the conspiracy is!

I bet the closet case gay guys at GB are the FBI!
  • Options
    Mo GritsMo Grits Member Posts: 312 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Of course nobody here is gay!

Who says?...I feel gay...
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mo Grits
    quote:Of course nobody here is gay!

Who says?...I feel gay...

meatlovers1280.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Another one of those freaky pictures
  • Options
    jnmiller75jnmiller75 Member Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These are from a funny email I recieved. I hope I don't offend anyone.[:D]

How to tell if you're gay:

1. If you are over 30 and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and rather you've been sucking-off the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaayming fag. A cat is like a dog, but gay: it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog..."Killer, come here! I said get your * over here!" Now think about how you call a cat..."Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!" Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lolipops, Ring-Pops, baby-pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks bar-b-q ribs, crab-claws, raw oysters, craw-fish guts, pickled pigs feet, or *. Anything else and you are in training to suck El Dicko and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you're in a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom, he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one in the poop-chute. Coffee is to be had strong, black (or with thick, wholesome milk) and full-aroma. A ice cream-eating man will never be
    heard ordering a "Decaf Cafe Latte with Skim" and he will never, ever know what artificial sweetner tastes like. If you've had Nutrasweet in your mouth, you've had a dick there too.

6. If you know more than six names of colors or four different types of dessert, you might as well be handing out free passes to your *. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap as well as all the names of all the players in the Major league, NFL, NBA, college ball, PGA, and Nascar. If you can pick out chartreusse or you know what a "fresier" is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious!

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it...your hungry for meat-popsicle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-* driver or to cut the SOB off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat his hamburger, hold his beer, finger the bi-atch in the passenger seat (whoever she happens to be), or, if he's Latino, talk on his cell-phone.

8. If you enjoy romantic comedies or French films, mon-frere, vous sonnez le Gay, oui? The only time it is acceptable to watch one of those is with a woman who knows how to reward her man. Watching any of the above films by yourself or with another man is likely to result in SHC (spontaneous homosexual combustion), which is what happens to fags when they flame out too quickly.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ....as long as they stay on the other side of cyberspace...that crap just ain't natural...[xx(]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buschmaster
    Of course nobody here is gay! but these are fun.
    and reassuring.

Gay-O-Meter
    http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

how about your dog??
    http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/P/petometer/petometer.html

The Ultimate, 100% Accurate Gay Test
    http://www.brokennewz.com/displaystory.asp_Q_storyid_E_908gay

quick test
    http://www.wimp.com/gaytest/

Why do you ask? Looking for a date? [;)]
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a brother that is GAY, I don't agree with it, but I have accepted it, Time to move on.

AD603.jpg
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Friend who discovered that his son is gay on the boy's 18th birthday, when he announced it to the rather large bunch of people at his birthday party.

His Dad was a former Airborne Ranger Pathfinder, and the most masculine man I'd ever known. He disowned the young man, publicly. I told the boy, to whom I had been a close friend from the time he was 3 years old, that I didn't agree with his chosen way of living, but would never stop being his friend.

I think I did the right thing.

Doug
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Given the number of regular members here, it is a certainty some are gay. So What? As to "are you... gay", no, not so much festive as a little sleepy. Probably a little too much lunch.

lovely rejoinder Monkey Man.[8D]