In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Number of posts

REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I didn't realize just how windy some of you people really are on here ( myself excluded, of course)
Ah well, most of ya's pull it off without the pompus as$ part!

Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts for very, very long.

Comments

• Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If we gave out donuts instead of stars....Dano would still have the most.....
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Give me little furry varmints instead of stars!!GHD
  • Options
    Brth729Brth729 Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about a round of ammo in our choice of caliber? Or maybe a gun picture of our choice?
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll take rifles instead of stars! Hey Admin, you with the shiney stars, are ya listening? Can we get custom icons instead of stars? We will let you keep yours' shineier... (I really like all these new faces!)
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    I'll take little Garands !

Point Two One Eight can get little BEES !

We only have a few special years with our children in which they desire our time, attention, and love. After that time is over, it is gone forever, and we will be the ones that desire their time, attention, and love. Make those few, short years count -
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am absolutely amazed, I distinctly remember Saxon Pig, congratulating himself about six-maybe, seven months ago, for posting his 1000 th post.

Or, am I wrong??

"The great object is that every man.... everyone who is able may have a gun." Patrick Henry
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Turbo, you are wrong. It was two weeks ago!