In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What are the chances

vol fanvol fan Member Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
What are the chances that the SHTF is actually going to happy? I mean all these people are writing about war within the US and people fighting other people in the streets, along with the govenment fighting the people. I have been reading threads on other websites where it got me thinking, not what to do but can it really happen?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    we'll see back to back grand slams tomorrow?!!! [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That more people will post useless nonsense just to up their post count?

There seem to be two choices: collect a lot of stars.........or have a life!
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    I already have a life, thank you. I post when I believe i have something valid to say.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My life is collecting Stars! Oh, that's kinda what you were saying isn't it. Never mind...
  • Options
    gunboobgunboob Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Vol fan,....that's exactly, kinda, almost, mostly, whut I meant when I sed,...fer the 3rd. time now,..."that elitest crap", fixed in now.
    It sure looks like people are fallin' all over, in the aisles, tryin' ta raise their status.
    No body needs to wonder how some people can easily sell a load of junk,...there's takers galore.
    Bob

Bob
  • Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Is there 3 yet?

Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I'm trying for my first. Golly gee I can't wait.

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    think it is kinda making it more interesting here, sets a goal for some people
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually, one positive effect it could have is to encourage some of the less voluable members to post and participate more. That is likely to make it more interesting, and chances are pretty good that some of them have some valuable information and/or insights which we are currently missing out on. Maybe if Saxon and I would shut up for a while...