In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Send your donations to PETA

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,067
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I'm calling for all my fellow members of the Carnivore Liberation Front to kill and eat a small tasty critter and send the pelt and bones (suitably aged of course) to your local PETA chapter.
Remember all Gods creatures have a place in the food chain, and fortunatly we are on the top.[}:)][;)]

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one

Comments

• plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    I think we invite them to a bear hunt. They can stand by the bait barrel and shield the bear from us big bad predators. When the bucket is empty Mr. Bear will then show Mr. PETA that they really can be close friends.

PETA; The most stupid of the stupid in an organization lead by the ignorant followed by the totally uniformed.

Still blame the Bambi movie for this group of mislead and ill informed idiots.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I
    advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives
    boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the
    ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no
    character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of
    your walks." Thomas Jefferson
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd rather wipe my * with a squirrel tail than give anything to the PETAphiles! Then again I may wipe my * with a squirrel tail before I send it to them!

10x.jpgFort_Smith.gif
    "If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"- Kansas
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I'll toss in a can og SPAM![:D]

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Now I'm no PETA member but..... H.S. 10-X, that is one cruel thing to do to a poor little squirrel....LMAO

how do you find where your local PETA is located, I never seem to run into any members at the places I hang out...

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    is the squirrel still alive?

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Don't leave out the ALF...ROBOMAN might get mad and call his minions to bear...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    heh, so, roboman IS in the ALF?

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whew! For a minute there, I thought we were going to have to throw you outta here Wipala, you fooled me with that title!

He Dog