In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do you need to do to be an ammo dealer

jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
I'm probably not seriously considering this, but just out of curiosity... I know to sell firearms for profit you need an ffl. What do you need to do to sell handloaded ammo legally? is that also an ffl or is there some other liscence?
Wenn alles richtig ist, dann stimmt 'was nicht. -Nena (When everything is going right, something is bound to be wrong.)

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Yep, that's what I thought. Too much hassle. I'll stick to handloading for myself.
    Wenn alles richtig ist, dann stimmt 'was nicht. -Nena (When everything is going right, something is bound to be wrong.)
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dag nab it Jonk, I was hoping you would do it so you could reload some things for me!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whatcha looking for He-dog?
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,964 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was sort of thinking about 6.5x55 Swede hotted up to about .260 Rem velocities. I haven't even bought the rifle yet, so I figured your business and my rifle might happen about the same time.