In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Only one gun..

COONASSCOONASS Member Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2002 in General Discussion
I need some help. wife says I can only by one more gun this fiscal
year. I have it narrowed down to two guns. Help me decide..
item #4062681
item #3774017 no I mean 3994017

Let me know

coonass

We Live in a World of Give And Take, But A Lot Of People Won't Give What it Takes.

Edited by - COONASS on 05/30/2002 20:59:00

Comments

• Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Man thats a tough decision sinnce the latter is closed and is only bird bombs, Hmmmmm;... I'd go for the colt!

Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you sure that second item # is right?

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nah, as I said on another thread, the Colt has too much holster wear. Go with the bird bombs, but buy $200,000 worth. Then get a bunch of friends with pump or semi 12 gauge shotguns and fire them all as fast as you can on the 4th of July. Let me know where you're going to do it, I'll buy a plane ticket.
  • Options
    Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can find all kinds of specialty 12guage ammo at http://www.firequest.com/catalog/12_gauge_ammunition.html

"If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878
  • Options
    edited November -1
    oops the second item # is 3994017.......

sorry fellas coonass

I looking now to see the other #

We Live in a World of Give And Take, But A Lot Of People Won't Give What it Takes.
  • Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Go for the Blake!!! Its purdy.

Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ruger9er.......I glad your on your toes.......thanks........

The wife would have written that check out really fast.....

coonass

• Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about something more practical like this;
    http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=4094524

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Really need a picture to appreciate it......Kinda like talking on the phone , words can only do so much..........I like the part about the lawyer................coonass

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can you reorganize your finances to accomodate the changing of your fiscal year? Make the new fiscal year start immediately after the purchase of the first gun and then buy the second one too!!

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good thought but my CPA aka wife has one too many marbles to fall for that one.............coonass

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Coontail, you are lucky she takes such good care of you. Enjoy the new pistol and take her to dinner!