In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

10 rules of a gunfight...

simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I got this off of another site, from a very smart man named Ron Hood. I didn't ask, but I'm sure he won't mind me sharing it. He's all about helping out his fellow man."Subject: 10 rules of a gunfight1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two.2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.3. Only hits count.4. If your shooting stance is good you're probably notmoving fast enough or using cover correctly.5. Keep shooting until the threat no longer exists; thenstay sharp until somebody with a badge tells you to freeze.6. If you can choose what to bring to a gun fight, bring along gun and a friend.7. In ten years nobody will remember the details ofcaliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember wholived. 8. If you are not shooting you should be reloading orrunning. 9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standardswill be more dependent on "pucker factor" than theinherent accuracy of the gun.10. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun,but they should have to beat you to death with it becauseit is empty. Ron"

Comments