In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

njretcop

ibtruknibtrukn Member Posts: 443 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
You know that you and your Mrs, are in our prayers, Keep us informed on how everything is going, God is with you. and will see you through the hard times.

LR

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    just wondering if you ever got in touch with the company in motana and found the rifle you where looking for ?

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A Retired New Jersey cop is drinking in a Pennsylvania bar when he
    gets a call on his cell phone.
    He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, orders a
    round of drinks for everybody in the bar because, he announces, his wife has just produced a typical NY Jersey baby boy weighing 25 pounds.
    Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at
    25 pounds, but the retired cop just shrugs, "That's about average over in Jersey folks? Like I said,
    my boy's a typical New Jersey baby boy."
    Congratulations showered him from all around; many
    exclamations of "WOW!" were heard. One woman actually fainted due to
    sympathy pains. Two weeks later the retired cop returns to the bar. The bartender says "Say, you're the father of that typical New Jersey baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been makin' bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. We were gonna call you?? So how much does he weigh now?"
    The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds." The bartender is puzzled & concerned. "What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born."
    NJRETCOP takes a slow swig from his Sam Adams beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender & proudly says ... "Had him circumcised".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    e-mail me your address for the catalog at sissy@southernpoliceequipment.com

Thanks

Chihuahua_mexican.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Charlie,

I have had three emails from njretcop@copmail.com today. All are virus'. Norton caught and deleted them, but I think you are infected. You might want to check.

Danny

PS, I guess it could also be someone who has your email address in their address book.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
    bumpersticker.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Charlie. Package made it yesterday. Will send it to Ryan as soon as he can confirm that he received the other one with the springs and mags and not confiscated.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You hav email!!!! [:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Was Dennis able to help you on the .380 Colt magazine?
    I've got another guy I'll ask thursday or saturday if you still don't have one.

Woods
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Charlie your alive!!! Thank God!!! Ive been so depressed I heard that ole Alice the Goon had did ya in!!![:D]

pawink.gif

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Rixford.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There's some rumor that you're moving back in?

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the information on the Savage .

dipits
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I thought it might be you pulling a Dano-Letting out the line and trying to hook someone. I never thought that represented how you felt. I just thought it might be you playing.See you Sunday.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I didn't want to take away from the Beast's post, but wanted to say how honorable your post was. I can't imagine the sense of loss from such a situation. I'll hug my bride a little tighter from here on out and think of you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got an email from you today with a virus attached. Did you send me an email or is someone playing games? Good thing my server is on it's toes!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do me a favor, email me the instructions on how to get rid of that downloader virus. AVG says it's healed, but, I can't use windows media player without getting a prompt about it.

Thanks

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Charlie....poolshot won the Garand wood and says to send it to you.
    e-mail me your address ASAP. We're leaving town tomorrow and I want to get it in the mail today.

Mudge the traveller

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!<BR>
  • Options
    edited November -1
    madbox.gif

I gave your phone number to a phone sex place, should be getting a call soon.[}:)][:D]

The smaller the critter, the larger the gun. Use a magnum to vaporize a critter!

redneck1314@pennswoods.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You had made mention in another thread that a gun show is coming up in Allentown. Do you have a address? I may want to go and check it out.

If you will blame gun makers for every shooting then blame car maker for every car accident.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You had to do it didn't you???

After buying my 38 officers model and two woodsmans I was all happy and not looking for any new guns. well maybe looking not too hard for a very early S&W .32 M&P.

Then ya had to ask about 38acp ammo. That stirred the Colt bug just a little.

Then ya posted a picture of it!! That did it, I've been on half the gun sites on the web looking at them things.

Colts are getting to be a real weakness. Maybe I can trade off the triplelock, nah...

Woods

1700023.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you ever receive your C&R? I applied the same time you did. I called ATF yesterday and they said it was mailed Tue. but all I received in todays was a large package of books and FFL forms from ATF but no C&R in the package.
    I Refuse to be a VictimGrumpy old man
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You won my giveaway for the assault weapons book. Send me your address and I'll mail it out.

buycoolshirts_1825_31216154.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Charlie the Birthday club you run is a nice touch to the board,I was wondering do you have your Birthday included?I havent seen it and usually try to reply to them.I guess I just wanted to say its a nice thing you do for the board.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your ammo is going out today. Yea, and about the price in the email the other day, ........................................................................................................MERRY CHRISTMAS![:D]

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dont know if you watch COPS or not,but I got to Sat night and they made you guys look sharp.[8D]

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hey i got your messange but i cant find the ad you wanted but im still looking it was in an shotgunnews from last month but i keep them until there 3 months or so old so as soon as i find it ill get it to you

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hope i didn't miss u at Mt Bethel. it was a good show and yt did ok. see ya
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Charlie, are you sending out e-mails with the Spice Girls vocal concert on it. If not, then you have a virus and it is sending e-mails to everybody on your e-mail list. Received it this morning, have not opened it as I wanted to verify that you were or were not sending this around. Thank you for any response.

AlleninAlaska

Free men are not equal and equal men are not free
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i brought my earlier post back up to the top(IOW Jr). idsman posted one for me. i'm not sure which ones you all can see, cause I can see em all with my computer???? something is wrong with the site that i published them to to post them i think[?]

Geronimo_Crest.gifSlide1.JPGImage11553_small.jpgpanama_small.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yo Charlie,

Did you get to try out the new furniture?

Ken
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    My wife and I were there, asked for you from a few vendors, but could not locate you. Although I was disappointed that we didn't meet, I made up for it by purchasing a M1 Garand! It's a rehab from Springfield Armory (all SA parts) with some NM parts. It's a 90% gun and I am very happy that we came. Thank you buddy, we'll try again next time.Charlie
    Guns don't kill people, it's the bullets, stupidI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    C, sorry we did not hook up. The M1 sounds good. My buddy who did the show with me specializes in that also Spring. o3 and other military. if you want an M84 scope he is THE man. does em for sarco, milteck and just about averyone else. has all neat stuff to repair Garands and collateral stuff etc. is full time smith. let me no if you would want more info wood be happy to hook u up ralph ibtrukn@aol.com