In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nazi neighbor

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited November 2007 in General Discussion
My Nazi beeatch of a neighbor is at it again. My wife called and she is having "her" leaves raked - many of them undoubtedly are from our tree - and she just told the guy to blow them into our yard. She observed the guy and the nazi having a conversaion and she gestured to our yard and then throws her hands up like, "whatever". So it looks like the workman has more brains than the Nazi.

My wife is ready to go out and say something if they either blow them into our yard or put them in the street in front of our house.

She has done this before and it will not happen again.

Comments

• Options
    tacking1tacking1 Member Posts: 3,844
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate
    My Nazi beeatch of a neighbor is at it again. My wife called and she is having "her" leaves raked - many of them undoubtedly are from our tree - and she just told the guy to blow them into our yard. She observed the guy and the nazi having a conversaion and she gestured to our yard and then throws her hands up like, "whatever". So it looks like the workman has more brains than the Nazi.

My wife is ready to go out and say something if they either blow them into our yard or put them in the street in front of our house.

She has done this before and it will not happen again.

good fences make good neighbors
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't want to interfere with a good war, but you do know leaves make excellent compost.

If you don't use compost, raking leaves is wasted work and wasted fertilizer. Just run over them with a lawn mower to chop them up and let the nutrients go back into the lawn.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    peonpeon Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please add them to the rotten neighbor website.

http://www.rottenneighbor.com/
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    Come spring a big swastika sprayed into the lawn with roundup would be an appropriate response.
  • Options
    JMcBJMcB Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigtire
    Come spring a big swastika sprayed into the lawn with roundup would be an appropriate response.

omg that would be toooooooo funny!
  • Options
    dan55362dan55362 Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Use nitrogen that way it will kill the grass one year and than grow long and green for many more years of enjoyment.[:D]
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    We used to have an ex-Nazi neighbor, in Lake Orion, MI, when I was a kid. He was
    a Messerschmitt Bf-109 ace, on the Eastern Front, during WWII. Very interesting
    guy.
  • Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    Erich Hartmann?
  • Options
    bhale187bhale187 Member Posts: 7,798
    edited November -1

I good friend of mine did that only it was a triangle symbol,an R, and the word FAGS in the front yard of a frat. he got ratted out and subsequently charged with criminal damage to property [B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bhale187

I good friend of mine did that only it was a triangle symbol,an R, and the word FAGS in the front yard of a frat. he got ratted out and subsequently charged with criminal damage to property [B)]

I'm not going to do anything illegal since the law is on my side. If she does it, we have pictures and I will eagerly press charges against her 85 year old *! She is no stranger to jail as she has done time for anti-semetic activites.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    We used to have an ex-Nazi neighbor, in Lake Orion, MI, when I was a kid. He was
    guy.

I think you mean: "Verrrrrrrrrrry interesting". [:D]

wolfgang.jpgcartmanhitler.gif
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    guy.

Did you ever talk to him? He must have had some interesting stories!
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    isn't it funny, if a neighbor has one of your tree limbs over onto their property line they can cut it off if they like because it is on their property, and is treated like their property, but if the leaves fall on their property they expect it to be your responsibility

i would bring in truck loads of leaves, put it right on the property line, and let the wind do the deed
  • Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So I guess you won't be shooting anyone trying to rob her? [}:)]
  • Options
    CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    i guess nazi neighbors r every were [:(!][:(!]. i know there in my neighborhood walking the street to see who they can complain about this week [:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomh.
    So I guess you won't be shooting anyone trying to rob her? [}:)]

BWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!HAHAhahahahaha!!!!HO HO HO HO HO ooooo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    isn't it funny, if a neighbor has one of your tree limbs over onto their property line they can cut it off if they like because it is on their property, and is treated like their property, but if the leaves fall on their property they expect it to be your responsibility

i would bring in truck loads of leaves, put it right on the property line, and let the wind do the deed

Yup, she's done that as well - hacked a nice cherry tree I have all to hell.
  • Options
    dolfandolfan Member Posts: 4,159
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    I think you mean: "Verrrrrrrrrrry interesting". [:D]

wolfgang.jpg[:D][:D][:D][:D]

+1 on posting their arses on rottenneighbor...see peon's link!
    Funny site.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,651 ******
    edited November -1
    THAT'S WHY I LIKE LIVING IN THE COUNTRY!!!!
  • Options
    soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    If I remember right you had that problem last fall too. We had a neighbor at our old house that used to rake her leaves up and put them in the street in front of our house instead of her own.I would just rake mine up and dump them in front of her house.Never could understand her thinking. Some people are just stupid.