In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Does this smell rotten to you?

bigcitybillbigcitybill Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
A deal with Bill Clinton over his post-White House work helped clear the way for Hillary Rodham Clinton to join President-elect Barack Obama's national security team as secretary of state, reshaping a once-bitter rivalry into a high-profile strategic and diplomatic union.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081130/ap_on_go_pr_wh/clinton_secretary_of_state;_ylt=AoKgWWFQ2uQWDVg2CfjSKMas0NUE

Comments

• Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Get this bunch in the same room and you automatically get a stench .
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    smells worse than boiled eggs,beer.and beans mixed fermented and blown out backwards[xx(]
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just wait until Bill takes her vacant senate seat
  • Options
    GotteskriegerGotteskrieger Member Posts: 3,170 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have come to the conclusion that a majority of Americans are idiots.
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Gotteskrieger
    At best..
  • Options
    MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 3,012
    edited November -1
    Politics forum! Politics forum!

quote:Originally posted by sharpshooter039
    just wait until Bill takes her vacant senate seat

Actually, the scuttlebutt was that he's due a seat on the Supreme Court.

I have to laugh at all the folk who voted for change and are seeing B.O. appoint nothing but Clintonistas. Savage called the election a choice 'tween Bush III and Marx II, and I can't disagree with that.
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like a copy of that list. [}:)][:(!][}:)]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Orange quote:I have to laugh at all the folk who voted for change and are seeing B.O. appoint nothing but Clintonistas.

...You KNOW that is NOT correct!

A lot of his appointees/advisors go back to the 'Ol Peanut Carter Administration too, the WORST President this country has EVER had! Yeah, if it didn't suck so bad it would be the PERFECT "told you so" moment. Hell, just look at his COS for the WhiteHouse, Raum Emmanuel...geez, talking about a super-hyper partisan! The guy is a pure liberal hack, a manical liberal hack at that; this guy makes Scremn' Dean look like a super Conservative.

Sec'y of Treasury IS a GREAT choice though, have NO idea HOW he slipped in there!

...With a little luck maybe we can have double digit interest on loans, highest unemployement in history, gas shortages & gas rationing, double digit inflation and a REAL recession...just like what 'Ol Peanut Carter gave us! That, would be a "change" from what the younger generation has had, lived under...back to the "good old days" of 'ol Peanut!

A lot of Barrack Hussien Obama's votes came from the young'ns that were still poopting yellow or sucking mama's teat under 'Ol Peanut's Reign and Clintoons Reign, too young to KNOW what it is to live under a BAD President...they will know now; I don't think the vote they cast for him will be as "cool" once the effects of this Marxist start being felt and impact their personal lives and is not something abstract.

Wait until the next terrorist attack and the pocket picking thru HUGE tax increases, MORE gun grabbing starts...the Obammy-ites should eagerly embrace working harder and having less, loosing their personal Doc's...all so the scumbags that don't work and don't have money, will have money and MORE healthcare on OUR dime, isn't that "change"? OF COURSE IT IS...THEY VOTED FOR IT!

..OLD retreads of failed policy makers, thieves and fools...that, is the "change" the Obammy-ites will get, we will ALL get.
    The Clintoon's DEMAND the spotlight and will get it.

...What happened to NO "good 'ol boy" and NO "Washington Insiders"??? Oh wait, he LIED, the chosen one LIED, no surprise except to the brain dead, 'O Bammy followers. 'O Bammy's followers make the Bush "sheeple" look like idependent thinkers, these poeple run on pure emotion choosing to ignore any and all facts.

...The "buyers remorse" has already started, even with the liberal media...some of the things they are saying *NOW are questions they refused to ask...now this Marxist is going to bite them all in the *...serves them right!...shame we have to suffer along too with them for them being gullible enough to actually believe this street punk...[;)]

* Charlie Rose and one of the other well known lib media guys were talking and ADMITTING they know NOTHING about Barrack Hussien Obama!
    "Cultist type personality".."Know nothing about his actual foreign policy, except his talking points"..."We know nothing except what HE wrote about himself in his OWN books".."Nothing about his associations with his communist/terroist/Marxist/Radical "friends"...and this is not half of what these two lib media guys were saying about the Mesiah, unbelievable!

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Did you come to this conclusion after 2004 or did it take you this long?
  • Options
    NeilTheBritNeilTheBrit Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter"

Sir Winston Churchill
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey
    Did you come to this conclusion after 2004 or did it take you this long?

I came to that conclusion in 1976.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spryor
    At best..

[:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Isn't it amazing that somebody who got caught taking a bribe by trading Cattle Futures with Tyson Chicken's broker can just keep on going?
  • Options
    11echo11echo Member Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama said once he gained the domination that he was going to "earn" the vote of people that didn't vote for him. Well I didn't vote for him and he's don't NOTHING to learn my vote, and it seems what he's doing is just the opposite! As I remember one of his campaign promises was to bring in a "new" voice to the govt.! WELL he seems to be bringing in the same old corrupt "voice" ...and this one come in with a stink too! The name "Clinton" is a stain on this country! I was hoping it would pass into history ...guess that's not going to happen anytime soon!!?
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It sounds like Obama is putting the Clintons under his thumb where they can't cause him trouble and promote their agenda(s).
    I just hope Bill doesn't get the rumored S.C. appointment.
    Obama would be a dummy to lose control of Billy-Bob.