In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GUNS & GLASS

REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
You have mail!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I was reading another post that you had replied to and I need to ask you something. Do you really think a "Vanguard" out of the box will out shoot a Remington 700 out of the box??? I take it from reading some of your other posts that you are knowledable about guns. Why would you tell him that? Especially chambered in wtby mag? Anybody who knows anything about guns knows that a weatherby that even though they are known for high velocities they are not known for accuracy. Weatherby throats the crap out of their chambers to accomodate for the high pressures and what does that cause? P*** poor accuracy! I have a howa 22-250 wich is according to you and others is a vanguard and let me tell you I am not satisfied! I reload because I do no believe in factory ammo. That is my preference and it is a personal choice but I mainly reload for accuracy and with the reloads I cannot get it to group at 100 yds anything I put thru it better than my rem 760 30-06,now that is really sad!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    G&G Please E-mailme at
    rr4648dragonbbs.com
    THANKS-Ralph

Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts for very, very long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I may need your help. Could you look for scope want add over in "Wanted"?

Thanks,
    Chris

~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Guns & GlassGuns & Glass Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tried as per your address, but error message list incomplete address.

Happy Bullet Holes!