In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Josey1

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Josey1,Could you possibly put the location of your posts..what paper,or at least the area where happening ? Sometimes,i would like to follow up on an article,and don't know where to look ? Not a criticism..just a plea,and a thank you...

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Where do you get all the topics that you post? I find them very informative.

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    UH, yeah, my, uhhhhhhh......oh, uh, yeah! e-mail! that's it! That's the ticket!!!!!Sorry, thought I included it in the last post.DOH!IRISH300@HOTMAIL.COM
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just have to say...keep up the good work.I routinely read you articles first thing in the morning over a cup of joe before heading to work. Thanks for keeping us informed!Brian
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to let you know, that I read a lot of your post...Although I don't respond, I just wanted to say THANKS..and keep up the good work.
    visit the texas militia org forums
  • Options
    edited November -1
    God man all those post of your's are a site for sore eyes, Im glad your back at it again, it's a welcome site to this old fart. I hope this is a sign that you are feeling better!
    Pa.

pablue.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have followed your posts for quite a while now. Enjoy them and appreciate the time it takes you and your willingness to educate. Another site I think a lot of is www.frontpagemag.com, don't know if it is one you have seen but I like it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hotmail says:"The address 'TheRealJosey1@hotmail.com does not exist. This mail has not been sent. "?????????????????'Sup???
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!